Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thirteenth Day-Google Search Console and Page Ranking Tracker

Since I passed Google Adwords, Ben said let's do something about ads today.
So we use Google Search Console to track the page ranking for IndustryStar.

The steps are as below:

Home
➜ by property health
➜SearchTraffic
➜Search Analytics
➜position
➜Queries
➜Sort by impressions

I'm curious about one thing actually, there's no 🔍button in Google Search Console
just have a look at the rows








Which means I need to check the items one by one to find the specific page ranking.

If I were the designer of Google Search Console, I would add the basic 🔍button to help the clients save their time and energy, just delusion~~~ (a new word I learned from Griffin at yesterday's weekly meeting😁)

No comments:

Post a Comment