Thursday, July 13, 2017

Ninth Day- Continued Archives Page

When I started the Archive Page link, Ben would like non-stop challenging me about the design of  CSS style with his hand drawn a sketch. And when he gave me this instruction, I realized that I needed to change the code from the website, which is totally different from graphic design, feels like "one small step on the moon" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
I indeed made some changes today representing some progress and below is how it looks now:


























When I showed the second picture to him, he said:"Wow, you're a witch, almost make my design happen". But the problem is Ben and me couldn't find the core code to make it eventually work. Ben said it just took time until we could find the exact page which showed that mysterious code.

Right before I planned to post this blog, Ben said he finally found this specific code in the core file. But we still could not do changes, because currently we're using WordPress Version 4.8 and soon it will be updated to Version 4.9. Since this code belongs to the core file, no matter how many changes we try to make, those changes will be deleted automatically in Version 4.9.

But we're still happy with the progress so far. Just be patient to wait until Version 4.9 comes out and then we are able to make real changes to our website in the case to fulfill Ben's dream design.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ


No comments:

Post a Comment