Thursday, June 29, 2017

Forth Day- 0% bounce rate and Data Studio Reports


Yesterday, I attended the Wednesday Weekly Meeting and presented that I believe 0% bounce rate means a very good outstanding about the website performance. Then Mr. Gibson and Mr. Russ gave me a feedback that both 0% and 100% bounce rate don't really mean a good outstanding performance and you might want to check if there was something wrong with your system.

Today, I gave this feedback back to Ben and Ben took it seriously starting to check the system. I hope I could at least help IndustryStar at some point because learning Google Analytics is a part of the Internship, but to me, I would like to make myself useful at least trying to help them make some progress about some projects.

Then, Ben suggested me to create 2 actual data studio reports for IndustryStar.

(1) Compare the data from June 6th, 2015 through June 5th, 2016
(2) Compare the data from June 5th, 2016 through June 6th, 2017

and below were my achievements



I asked Ben if I could post them on my blog and he said sure you could, you did them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment