Wednesday, June 28, 2017

First Day-Break the Ice

The first day I met my manager Ben and my team member Samantha who would work with me through the whole internship. I was very excited about this internship because digital marketing is a brand new world to me, which is different from my previous experiences like Finance and Web Application.

Ben first showed us around the office while giving us a brief introduction of IndustryStar and then introduced us to the current employees. Second, he demonstrated the Google Analytics Reports he created so far and showed us the functions of Google Analytics each one step by step in case we could have a basic understanding of what Google Analytics looked like and how we would work on the projects through Google Analytics.

In the afternoon, I joined the first Wednesday weekly meeting and met Mr. Gibson, Mr. Merz, and Mrs. Brown along with all the interns who were selected this year. Everyone was introduced by their team members and I believe this was the way to break the ice as soon as possible since most of the interns haven't known each other before.

Both Ben and Samantha are very easy-going. Hope I will learn a lot through the Digital Summer Clinic Internship 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment