Sunday, March 4, 2018

I finally watched "Darkest Hour"


This movie has been in my head even before it was released. Finally, picked up a time to watch it.
There have already been thousands of reviews of this movie so I searched Wikipedia to get the whole life of Winston Churchill.

The first thing I need to change my stereotype about Winston Churchill is his appearance. He looked like this when he was young.

(Of course, everyone looks different when they're getting older, right?)
























Just like this is the young version of Einstein
























I like watching war movies and there are 2 reasons:

(1) To value my current life more, nothing is more desperate than living in the war.
(2) If I were in the battle, all I could depend on was myself. No excuses.

I trained myself not to cry while watching war movies because I consider the really powerful human being is supposed to be tough without too many emotions. Today, when I watched the scene that Winston Churchill cried when he heard the bad news from the war. At that moment, I finally released myself.

BTW, dealing with a husband like Winston Churchill, you have to have more mental power treating him like a baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment