Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sixteenth Day-Low Bounce Rate Problem Finally Solved!!!!

Low Bounce Rate problem has been a topic since the moment I started my summer internship. I remembered that when I came up with this topic at the weekly meeting, Bud shared his opinion with all the interns.

Last week, Ben and I tried to solve this problem since he's been working on it for a month. I searched the potential reasons for Ben and we believe "tracking code twice in Google Tag Manager" is the one.

Ben told me today that he solved the problem and we greeted with a high five. And the bounce rate is much higher than before.











(note: for 7 days)

Ben said he wished the low bounce rate is the truth. I said but I preferred the real data. At the beginning, it's not that easy for us to accept the real statistics, for example, when I weigh myself every morning, sometimes I could barely accept the number I see from the electric weight scale, and the good thing is that I realize I need to stop eating that much and go back to the gym. Usually, people choose to ignore the statistics they receive, but as a data nerd, I prefer to use statistics to non- stop improving myself and keep myself more self-disciplined.

No comments:

Post a Comment