Thursday, August 3, 2017

Seventh Day-WordPress Anti-spam for Form submission

Although summer internship requires 16 blogs in total, I feel like sharing a lot what happened to me every day and what I've been learned so far. So I decide to keep blogging until the last day.

Today, I had a chance to meet the head of the engineering department, Ken, since he only needs to show up in the office once a month. He asked me how I feel so far with this new environment. I said I have learned much more than what I've learned in the past 2 years and I indeed love the working environment with all the co-workers. Everyone is so dedicated to working.

Usually, the first thing I come to the office is to make black coffee, Ken asked Ben, since when there's coffee offered in the office. Ben said from the moment Shuting started to work here. I said, go ahead Ken, have some coffee to start a brand new day.

Ben asked me what I would like to do today. I replied the 1st task on your working schedule. And he said that's a great question and double check what to do next. But I feel that he noticed that I am very tired after moving to a new house by myself  😓 this Monday so he only asked me to do some research work.

I pretty much just searched articles for WordPress Anti-Spam for form submission.

There're three parts for this task:

(1) Methods of Implementations
(2) Links to the articles
(3) Benefits

Tomorrow is another day, everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment